| Next (O)>
- An Acronym for Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, typically used in a military context.
- Acronym for the National Emergency Management Association.
- NFPA 1600
- The National Fire Prevention Association's document for preparedness standards.
- NFPA 731
- Standard for the Installation of Electronic Premises Security Systems.
- Acronym for National Instant Criminal Background Check System.
- Acronym for National Incident Management System.
- NIST SP 800-116
- Acronym for National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-116.
- NIST Special Publication 800-116
- This National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication is a recommendation for the Use of PIV Credentials in Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) and a PIV Implementation Maturity Model (PIMM) to measure the progress of facility and agency implementations.
- Acronym for National Rifle Association.
- NRTL Certificated Service
- Alarm systems that have a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) certificate in force.
- Acronym for National Threat Assessment Center.
- National Emergency Management Association
- A professional association of and for emergency management directors nationwide.
- National Incident Management System
- NIMS is a guidance document associated with NFPA 1561 and NFPA 1600.
- National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- A point of sale system mandated by the Brady Act and launched by the FBI, NICS provides a way to keep guns and explosives from getting into the wrong hands.
- National Rifle Association
- An organization dedicated to preserving 2nd Amendment gun rights and gun safety education.
- National Threat Assessment Center
- An agency of the United States Secret Service that developed the Safe Schools Initiative (SSI) in cooperation with the ED.
- Network Video Recorder
- Typically IP based and abbreviated NVR, these are security surveillance applications.
Content © 2012-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by T.O.W.E.R.S. The campussecurityguide.com domain name is used under license.