| Next (J)>
- Acronym for International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety.
- Acronym for Incident Commander.
- Acronym for Incident Command System.
- IP Camera
- A type of digital video camera typically used for surveillance, Internet Protocol cameras can send and receive data over a wired or wireless network and the Internet.
- Acronym for Integrated Public Alert and Warning System.
- Acronym for Indoor Positioning System.
- Immediate Deployment
- The swift response of law enforcement to an ongoing life threatening situation.
- Impact-Activated Audio
- An alarm device activated by the sounds of an intrusion or unauthorized entry.
- Incident Command System
- An ICS divides an emergency response into five essential functions: Command, Operations, Planning, Logistics, and Finance and Administration.
- Incident Commander
- Within an Incident Command System (ICS), an Incident Commander (IC) is a single individual responsible for overall management of the incident, including developing incident objectives and managing all incident operations.
- Incident Transition
- The point where an active shooter ceases violence and either attempts escape or barricade.
- Indoor Positioning System
- A network of devices used to wirelessly locate objects or people inside a building.
- Infrared Camera
- Also called a thermographic camera, this is a device that forms an image using heat in the way that a common camera forms an image using visible light.
- Integrated Public Alert and Warning System
- IPAWS is FEMA's internet-based system that allows government authorities at all levels to issue critical public alerts and warnings from a single portal or sign-in to multiple communication pathways.
- International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety
- Focusing on healthcare security, safety and emergency management, the IAHSS has four goals Education, Credentialing, Growth and Influence.
- The ability of emergency responders to work and communicate seamlessly with systems or products.
Content © 2012-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by T.O.W.E.R.S. The campussecurityguide.com domain name is used under license.