| Next (H)>
- Acronym for the Gun-Free Schools Act.
- Short for Geographic Information System.
- Acronym for Global Positioning System.
- Geographic Information System
- A combination of hardware, software, and data that captures, manages, analyzes, and presents geographic data associated with a facility or larger area such as a city.
- Geospatial Predictive Analytics
- A form of predictive modeling that applies crime data points to maps.
- Global Positioning System
- A space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth.
- Gun-Free Schools Act
- A law that provides penalties for bringing a gun to school.
Content © 2012-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by T.O.W.E.R.S. The campussecurityguide.com domain name is used under license.